Blackshield financial advisers group LTD. (“Blackshield Capital” or “we”) welcomes you. This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) applies to our website, available following the link – https://blackshield.capital (“Website”). The Privacy Notice describes how your personal data is collected, stored, used and what happens when you use the Website.
1. About us
2. About you
3. Personal data
• Lawful basis for processing
• Visitors’ data
• Sources of data
4. Data sharing with third parties
5. Data protection
6. Data subjects rights
• European Economic Area residents
8. Privacy Notice updating
Name: Blackshield financial advisers group LTD.
Registration number: 09712616.
Address: Office 4 219 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, England, W8 6BD.
Email: email@example.com – for privacy issues.
When you visit our Website, you become our user (“User”).
Type of User & Description
Visitor – User, who visits our Website.
Potential Client – User, who fills out the “Contact us” form.
Job Candidate – User, who applies to vacancies available at “Careers” webpage.
Newsletter Subscriber – User, who subscribes to the newsletter of the Blackshield Capital.
Please note! We do not knowingly process the personal data of Users under the age of 18. If you are such a User or the legal representative of such a User, please, contact us.
Sources of data
We receive data when you visit our Website and interact with it, depending on your actions on the Website. We may also (although we do not necessarily do so) receive data from third parties. It depends on your settings and the features you use.
To process your personal data, we rely on the following lawful basis:
• performance of the contract — for the processing of personal data necessary for the negotiating on, conclusion, and performance of a contract with you;
• legitimate interest — for the processing necessary for the development of our services and reasonable for you;
• consent — for additional processing for specific purposes (read more below).
Show all “Sources of data” here.
To get a detailed list of such third parties, contact us.
We share your personal data with our contractors in the scope we need to provide services and technical and customer support.
We share your data on the following grounds:
• Performance of a contract. We may transfer your data to our contractors and partners for contractual purposes.
• Consent. We may transfer your personal data based on your explicit consent.
• Compliance with the law. We may disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent that it is necessary:
– to comply with a government request, court order, or applicable law;
– to prevent unlawful use of our Website or policies;
– to protect against claims of third parties;
– to help prevent or investigate fraud.
• Transfer to third parties. We may transfer your personal data to third parties based on a data processing agreement, subject to applying technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. We may share data with certain companies, consultants and contractors hired to provide certain services on our behalf.
Please note! We will ask for your consent if data transfer is not part of the contract.
We apply a variety of security measures appropriate to the risks.
Staff training & Internal policies and instructions – Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
Video monitoring – Limited access to premises
Signalling – Round the clock security
Two-factor authentication & Backups – Strong passwords
Users have the right to interact with its data directly or through a request to us. This section describes these rights and how you can exercise them:
The right & Description
Right to access. – You can request an explanation of the processing of your personal data.
Right to rectification. – You can change the data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure. – You can send us a request to delete your personal data from our systems. We will remove them unless otherwise provided by law.
Right to restrict the processing. – You may partially or completely prohibit us from processing your personal data.
Right to data portability. – You can request all the data you provided to us and request to transfer data to another controller.
Right to object. – You may object to the processing of your personal data.
Right to withdraw consent. – You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Right to file a complaint. – If your request was not satisfied, you could file a complaint to the regulatory body.
To exercise your rights, contact us. If your request was not satisfied, you can submit a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority. You may find it here.
UK residents enjoy the same rights, but they may lodge a complaint at the other Authority in the UK – Information Commissioner’s Office. You can contact them at 0303 123 1113 or go online at www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
The Privacy Notice and the relationships falling under its effect are regulated by the Data Protection Act for UK citizens and the General Data Protection Regulation for EU citizens.
Existing laws and requirements for the processing of personal data are subject to change. In this case, we will publish a new version of the Privacy Notice on our Website.
If significant material changes are made to our Website that may affect your privacy and confidentiality, we will notify you by displaying information on the main page of our Website and ask for your consent if necessary.
Thank you, we will sent you weekly newsletter. Don`t worry we won`t spam you.