Junior Investment Analyst
We strive to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors. To do this, we are looking for self-motivated candidates with research and analysis skills interested in a dynamic and challenging stock market environment to take up the position of Junior Investment Analyst in our fast-growing team.
On our part, we can offer you a friendly workplace, competitive compensations, flexible working schedule and a budget for personal professional development.
Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Extensive data analysis and charting of economic and financial market relationships, single-stock analysis and modeling
- Assist in the creation of economic and asset price models/indicators
- Support the analysis and forecasting of regional economic cycles and financial markets
- Participate in creating quarterly and weekly macroeconomic reports
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or last year student) in finance, economics, statistics or econometrics
- Basic knowledge of main relationships between macroeconomic changes and financial markets, financial analysis/financial modeling, valuation methods, and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present and debate a point under pressure
- Proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Fluent English, Ukrainian
- Quantitative/programming experience is a plus
- CFA is a plus